The new statutes of the Group of Provident and Insurance of International Officials (GPAFI) have been approved by the members during the Ordinary General Assembly of the GPAFI on April 27, 2018. The International Civil Servants Mutual Association (ICSMA) also approved the joint new statutes during its Extraordinary General Assembly held on May 2, 2018.
Consequently, the integration of the GPAFI under ICSMA’s umbrella is effective since June 1, 2018 :
- ICSMA comprises two entities, the GPAFI and the Mutual Association
- The GPAFI and the Mutual Association are regulated in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the UN at Geneva, in so far as they are applicable, by the Statutes, by ICSMA’s Internal Rules and Regulations and by Regulatory and Operational Manual
- The Mutual Association and the GPAFI operate entirely independently, and each of them is individually responsible.
- Each entity maintains its own operating budget, approved annually by the Board of Directors.
- The annual accounts of the Mutual Association and the GPAFI are consolidated, in CHF, at the end of the year for the purposes of ICSMA’s annual report. The consolidation is retroactive to 01.01.2018.